(what we want to be)
We want to see our organisation to be a well known and respected
organisation in the North East and Sunderland. We would like our
clients, partner organisations and the general public to benefit from
our work and value us. We see ourselves as an engine behind the drive to
positively influence the lives of the minority community in the region.
(what will we do)
To serve the minority and ethnic community in the North East enabling
them to lead full, meaningful lives and feel secure and welcomed in the
North East of England.
To ensure greater level of social cohesion and cooperation between
different communities in the North East of England.
(how we will do it):
• To provide services which benefit international communities in
Sunderland and the North East
• To provide facilities for education, culture, religion, leisure &
recreation, sport, occupation, health promotion and social welfare
• To work in partnership with local statutory authorities and voluntary
organisations in providing a range of services for the local community
• To be responsive to the desires and needs of local ethnic or minority
communities and seek to provide such services as may be required
• To promote and encourage integration in Sunderland
(what actions we will take):
– To give our clients a chance to enrol on free or discounted courses.
– To establish a service for advocacy, guidance and advice
– To help people utilizing their skills by organising events where they
can network with future employees
– To organise information and consultation events for the local migrant
and ethnic community
– To cooperate with other organisations in order to achieve our aims if
we cannot do it on our own